Wednesday, April 3, 2013

.eBay a beacon of fashion.

Every girl loves to shop. Although, I've noticed recently when I want to "treat mah'self" I can never find anything remotely cute or worth buying. Sometimes I'll browse the sale racks and find something sub-par on sale with the the intention of buying for the sake of buying, you know what I mean?(−_−;)
I've begun to lose hope in large fashion stores such as H&M and Forever and have taken quite a liking to fashion available on teh internetz by way of eBay! (Insert magical rays of sunshine and rainbows). I LOVE shopping on eBay because I am able to get my little hands on very reasonably priced, mega cute Japanese/Korean inspired fashions! (・ω・)ノ
Sometimes, I'll admit some pieces I've bought are very low quality (material/craftsmanship) but they sure have lasted a lot longer than say a similar item I've bought at Forever 21. If you're a fashionista-on-a-budget (much like myself) I highly recommend eBay shopping. Just be sure to have a measuring tape available to take necessary measurements. (<- very important) Most items are from overseas and take up to a few weeks to be sent to you, by then I forget I ordered something and get surprised when I have packages waiting for me o(^_^)o Here are some of a few items I am waiting for:



No comments:

Post a Comment